Guest Booking Conditions
1. Villa/Apartment Booking
The villa/apartment booked as per the booking form is the villa/apartment that you will stay in. No changes on arrival can be made. Any changes prior to arrival will incur an additional surcharge of 1,500 THB admin fee.
2. Booking Deposit & Booking Details (These payments may vary depending on the booking platform)
2.1 If the period of occupancy is more than 56 days from the date of booking, a 20% deposit is required to reserve the property at the time of booking. (50% on some booking platforms)
2.2 A further 30% is to be paid no less than 56 days before arrival and the remaining balance must be paid no less than 14 days before arrival. (30 days on some booking platforms)
2.3 If the period of occupancy is less than 56 days from the date of booking, a 50% deposit is required to reserve the property at the time of booking, and the full balance must be paid no less than 14 days before arrival. (30 days on some booking platforms)
2.4 If the period of occupancy is less than 14 days from the date of booking, 100% of the booking value must be paid at the time of booking. Deposits are to be paid within three (3) working days.
2.5 If payment is not received, except by prior arrangement, the company reserves the right to re-let the dates offered. If payment is not received within that period, we will issue a Notice of cancellation. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, after a further 48 hours without payment or any correspondence, the booking will be cancelled.
2.6 The number of persons occupying the property should not be more than the maximum allowable number of occupants as specified in Clause 6 of this document.
Any extra persons found to be occupying the property will be charged per night at a rate equivalent to the seasonal daily rate of the property, divided by the maximum allowable number of occupants, as dictated by the quantity of beds (single or double) within the property. This will be a minimum charge of THB 500.00 per person.
Failure to pay this fee by the additional guest or group leader, as stated on the THH Cy * booking form, will result in the additional guest being asked to leave the premises.
2.7 These terms & conditions apply to all our properties except Divinity Villa & Na Jomtien Beachfront Villa. The terms for these properties are as follows:
* 50 % deposit at the time of booking (not refundable)
* 50 % 30 days before arrival
3. Refundable Security Deposit
3.1 Upon check – in, we require a refundable security deposit, payable in cash, in any currency. The amount of the refundable deposit is dependent upon the size of the property. These amounts are general guidelines only and some villas may require a larger deposit. Please consult your booking form or submit an enquiry for the exact amount.
* Properties up to and including 3 bedrooms from 5,000 Baht
* 4 & 5 bedroom properties from 10,000 Baht
* 6 bedroom properties and above from 15,000 Baht
3.2 Security deposits can vary depending on the value of the property. THH Cy * retain the right to request and hold in safekeeping, the passport or ID Card of the party leader as stated on the Booking Form until the refundable deposit is paid.
3.3 THH Cy * retain the right to refuse access to the property if the party leader and / or their guests refuse to comply with this policy.
3.4 The deposit will be refunded in cash, in the currency given, in full, upon the departure of all guests in the party provided it is mutually agreed between the guest and the THH Cy * representative that no damage has been inflicted whatsoever on the property, its contents, the pool (if any) or any other aspect pertaining to the property, that ALL payments have been met and that ALL keys for the property and the personal safe, are returned to the THH Cy * representative.
3.5 Lost or incomplete sets of keys will be charged to the guest at 1,000 Baht per set. Digital electronic keys THB 3000.00 per set.
3.6 Any damage must be notified to the THH Cy * Customer Care department immediately and satisfactorily rectified or paid for prior to departure.
4. Cancellation by the Guest
It is understood that cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances occur from time to time. Please ensure you have adequate insurance cover for this eventuality.
5. THH Cy * Refund Policy
Our refund policy is as follows:
* Booking Deposit 20% – No Refund under any circumstances.
* Cancellation 57 to 31 days before arrival: Refund = 50% of monies paid excluding deposit
* Cancellation 30 days or less than 30 days before arrival: No Refund under any circumstances
Please be aware that if you cancel your villa booking you will lose the 20% deposit. Again please ensure you have purchased adequate travel insurance cover.
6. Cancellation by THH Cy *
6.1 It is extremely unlikely this would ever be the case due to the number of properties we own and manage. However, we reserve the right to find you alternative accommodation similar to that booked or refund all monies paid, this will be at our discretion.
6.2 We cannot accept any further liability other than the above.
6.3 Please ensure you have purchased adequate insurance cover.
7.1 The maximum number of guests which can occupy any property is dictated entirely by the number of single or double beds within that property unless otherwise agreed.
7.2 Additional occupancy is at the discretion of THH Cy * and is non – negotiable.
7.3 Additional occupancy, if agreed by THH Cy *, will always be charged by dividing the seasonal daily rate at the time, by the maximum number of persons for which there are beds.
Example – Seasonal Daily Rate 10,000 Bath / 5 Double Beds = 10 guests additional guests 1,000 Baht per day plus the cost of the additional bed at 500 Baht per day.
8.1 Our policy is that a child is someone, who, at the time of occupancy of our property, is proven to be less than 6 (six) years old on their official travel document.
8.2 Unless the child is sleeping in its parent’s bed, it will be considered as an adult occupant of the property if over 6 (six) years of age and charged accordingly.
8.3 Baby-cots are available on request and subject to availability and charged at 500 Baht per day.
8.4 High chairs are also available on request but again, subject to availability and are supplied free of charge.
9. Guest Obligations
9.1 The property booked is to be used solely for residential purposes.
9.2 The guests are obliged to treat the property and its contents with due care and consideration in a manner normally and socially accepted and are expected to use all items within the property, in a safe and responsible manner.
9.3 Any damage caused to the fabric of the property or its contents WILL be deducted from the refundable security deposit paid on arrival. Damages in excess of said deposit WILL be charged at full replacement / refurbishment cost.
9.4 The party leader as stated on the THH Cy * Booking Form, is solely and entirely responsible for the safety and actions of all members of the party and liable for any damages caused to the property and / or its contents.
9.5 Any damage, malicious or accidental MUST be reported IMMEDIATELY to the THH Cy * Customer Care department. In the event of a dispute, arbitration will be by the Police or the Thai courts and the laws applicable within the Kingdom of Thailand will apply.
10. Personal Safety
10.1 THH Cy * or the property owners can or will accept any liability or any claim whatsoever of any nature in or outside of the property arising from any incident.
10.2 Guests are requested to take care and ensure when out or asleep that all windows and doors are securely shut.
10.3 Anyone caught jumping out of the windows into the swimming pools will be asked to vacate their property immediately.
All guests are strongly advised to ensure that they purchase their own travel insurance, covering personal accident, theft or loss of personal effects and comprehensive medical expenses whilst visiting Thailand.
No pets are allowed into the properties.A fee of 10,000 Baht for professional deep cleaning WILL be charged to the guest should any pets, or evidence of any pets be found in the property.
12. Internet Access
12.1 We do provide free Internet access but only as per the details inevery villa / apartment description.
12.2 We do not accept any responsibility, should the (ISP) lines be down or if your system / pc / laptop / phone or any other device requiring internet access not be capable of acquiring a signal.
- We offer this Internet access as a free service and, should you have difficulties with the connection, please consult your Customer Care person / housekeeper.
- If the problem cannot be resolved he / she will provide you with the location of some Internet Cafes which may provide a better service, but please be aware that there will be an independent charge for their service which is outside of the responsibility of THH Cy *.
13.1 Please consider our non- smoking guests and smoke outside the property, ash trays are provided.
13.2 Smoking inside the property is strictly forbidden.
13.3 Any guest found smoking inside the property or any evidence that smoking has occurred within the property WILL be charged at 10,000 Baht to cover the costs of a professional deep clean.
14. Daily Maid Service
14.1 Daily maid service is included in the price of your property except
14.2 Palm Grove Pool Villas, Na Jomtien Executive Suites and View Talay Pool Villas or as described separately in the property description. These properties will have a ‘soft’ clean daily which includes a brief sweep of the floors and surfaces for which there is no charge.
14.3 Bed linen and towels in Palm Grove Pool Villas, Na Jomtien Executive Suites and View Talay Pool Villas is charged at 1,000 Baht per time on request at reception. For guests staying 7 or more days, paying 1,000 Baht for a deep cleaning once per week is compulsory.
There is a compulsory change made once per week which is chargeable.
- In ALL other properties a Daily Maid Service is included within the price of your chosen property.
- It constitutes a thorough daily clean of your property and making of the beds, it does not however include washing up your dishes or personal washing of clothes or ironing. There will be a charge of 500 THB for washing up left at time of departure (See Clause 19. Surcharges)
- If this service is required an offer to the maids of a nominal but realistic sum will usually suffice although it is entirely at their discretion whether they accept your offer or, for an extra charge, we can provide a full time maid service 9:00 to 17:30hrs.
- Your towels will be changed after two days’ usage and bed linen after four days of use. Extra towels can be provided if required at a laundry charge of 10 Baht per towel per day and extra changes of bed linen charged at 350 Baht per bed per time.
- Damaged or un-cleanable soiled sheets will be charges at 3,500 Baht per set.
- Sorry, we are unable to supply beach towels in our properties but these can be purchased locally, at very reasonable prices, if required.
- Each bathroom will be provided with an initial set of shampoo, shower gel and toilet paper. Other than this, we do not provide any further toiletries.
15. Water & Electricity
15.1 The prices of all our properties include a daily allowance for free mains water and electricity.
15.2 Properties up to and including 4 bedrooms have 57 Kw units allowance free per day.
15.3 Properties of 5 bedrooms and above have 100 Kw units allowance free per day.
15.4 Obviously, unnecessary use of the air-conditioning, especially when out of the property or leaving it switched on whilst doors and windows are open, will waste your free allowance and your money.
Please switch off your air conditioning when not required
- If your free allowance is exceeded, a charge of 7 (seven) Baht per unit will be made. This is deductible from your refundable security deposit on check-out.
- Some properties are much larger than others, so please monitor your usage.
- With some ‘high end’ villas, utility services are inclusive and these will be stated on your booking details.
- Again, please do not use the air-conditioning unnecessarily and switch off when going out!
16.1 The owners or their agents cannot accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused.
16.2 We strongly recommend our guests to take out insurance to cover this.
17. Force Majeure
17.1 Neither THH Cy *, or their agents, nor property owners shall be liable to the other party for failing to perform its obligations because of circumstances beyond their control.
17.2 Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, any acts or omissions of any government or governmental authority, natural disaster, act of a public enemy, riot, sabotage, disputes or differences with workers, power failure, delays in transportation or deliveries of supplies or materials, acts of God, terrorism, strikes, floods, closure of airports, weather conditions, computer failure or any events reasonably beyond their control.
18. Swimming Pools
18.1 Most of our properties have a private pool although some developments and resorts offer the use of a communal pool.
18.2 We cannot accept any liability for any injury caused as a result of the use of the pools proper or otherwise.
18.3 It is the parents’ responsibility to take care and ensure all children are supervised at all times.
19.1 THH Cy * reserves the right, when offering bookings of two (2) nights or less to make an additional charge of 15% to cover extra costs.
19.2 THH Cy * will add a surcharge of 500 THB if dirty washing up is left at the time of departure. This will be deducted from the refundable security deposit.
20. Problems or Complaints
20.1 All our properties are inspected daily and it is unlikely that you should experience any problems. However, in the event of any such problem occurring please notify the management or staff as soon as possible. We will endeavour to rectify the problem immediately during normal working hours or the next working day.
20.2 No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, televisions, appliances, pool equipment or any electronic or mechanical items.
20.3 In some cases 24 to 48hrs may be required to get spare parts, supply of such from outside suppliers are beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for such issues.
20.4 If any issue causes you significant discomfort we will move you to another villa if available or use portable equipment we appropriate or available.
Thailand is a tropical country and insects and small creatures are inevitable and beyond our control. Please ensure on completion of cooking, all waste foods are disposed of and work surfaces are cleaned to ensure intrusion of these tenacious visitors is negated and kept to a minimum.
21. Check- In / Check -Out Times
21.1 Our check – in times are after 13:00hrs and check – out by 11:00hrs.
21.2 Please abide by these times, to avoid disappointment to other guests booked to occupy the property afterwards, as the property needs to be fully cleaned and linen changed.
21.3 These times must be strictly adhered to, unless agreed in writing by prior arrangement.
21.4 Meter readings, the property itself and its inventory will be checked with you, both on arrival and departure.
21.5 Excess electricity, if any, will be settled by deducting any monies due from your refundable deposit.
22. Late Check – Outs / Early Check – Ins
22.1 These will be billed as an extra charge per hour.
22.2 We calculate this rate, simply by dividing the seasonal daily rate of your property by 24 and multiplying this figure by the number of full hours you wish to check – in or check – out. Early check – in and late check – out are always subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
23. General Points
Again, No Smoking inside the house – smoke outside please and use the ashtrays provided. If you do not have enough ashtrays, please ask and we will be pleased to provide more.
- We wish you a great time during your holiday. Please be aware however, that your holiday home may be located on a private residential development with other families and children so do please respect noise levels and keep the noise to a minimum after 22:00hrs.
- Any complaints from the neighbours about unsociable noise levels after 22:00hrs WILL be dealt with very severely and continued nuisance could result in you being asked to leave the property without a refund.
Currency / Exchange
– Our reference prices are indicated in Thaï currency, the Thaï Bath (THB), in £ GBP, in €uros and US$
– Prices in £ GBP, in €uros and US$ are indicative, based on an exchange rate of 1 £ GBP = 41 THB // 1 € = 37 THB and 1 US$ = 31 THB
– The fluctuations of exchange rate being out of our control, prices in £ GBP, €uros or US$ can change without prior warning.
– In all cases,prices indicated in THB are the reference of transaction, and final price confirmed at booking
These terms and conditions shall be and is governed by the laws of Thailand any dispute arising from contractual differences shall be conducted in Thailand to explore mediation opportunities. Should such mediation fail the matter will be referred to the International Commercial Chamber of Commerce for their guidance on arbitration
NOTE : The THH Cy is our official partner in Thailand in charge of all our rentals. Contact details of their offices in Pattaya, Phuket and Koh Samui will be communicated to the guest upon confirmation of a reservation.
The Agent :
Sawadee Holiday Thailand
André C. Lefebvre – Real Estate Agent since 1998
Mobile : +32 4220.127.116.11
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : https://www.sawadeeholidaythailand.com
Agent bank account
1/ KBC Brussels Bank
2/ KASIKORN Public Bank Ltd – Thaïland